Sunday, August 14, 2005

Baal ki dukaan

I still remember the place where I used to go for my haircut in my childhood. And I still remember the price for the haircut, it was Rs. 5, yes seriously I am not joking. It sounds very cheap, isn’t it? It is TRUE! I used to pay this small a-amount every month to my barber. Not only this, I used to get all hot news of my town – free of cost; surprisingly, knew each and every news in the town. As years passed, the price of my haircut increased and increased and increased...
After my schooling, I had to go to Pune for my engineering. So in Pune, cost of haircut went to 25. Suddenly, cost is increased by 20 Rs. (GOD!) So for first few months I used to do my hair cut once in two months. And my frequency for going home was also two monthsJ. Obviously after few months I got habituated to that Pune-price.
For few years, it went like this. And once again, the price increased. Now it has become Rs. 645. Oh my god - this much??? Where the hell you are doing your hair cut? Heh, I am in USA now, and here price for haircut is $15! I fail to understand why do they charge this much.
I cannot stop thinking - people are same, work is same, even hair are same. But price doesn’t stay the same L

5 Comments:

Blogger ams said...

Boss... maine ek hazaar do sau rupaye ki haircut ki hai!!!!
Tu UK gaya to janese pehle baal mumdwa kar jana :))
Good post... get cracking!

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arre man....why dont u cut it ur self?????just move on the scissors and invent a new hairstyle and rock the US!!!!!!!!!!

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arre man....why dont u cut it ur self?????just move on the scissors and invent a new hairstyle and rock the US!!!!!!!!!!

1:19 AM

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

baal ki dukan se ek kissa yaad aaya. Ek baar ek janab America jaa rahe the. jaane se pahale Durga ke baju wale saloon se baal katwa rahe the. janab ne apne kisi dost ko wahan milne bulaya tha. Dost wahan pahunch gayi...ji haan dost ladki thi!!Wahan jate hi ladki ne in janab ko dekha...shishe ke is taraf se....par janab apne baal katwane mein bahut jyada busy the!!
Aur ladki inhe observe kiye jaa rahi thi. Janab baal katnewale ko kehete hain...jara idhar se ek baal kam kijie...jara udhar se do balon ki lambayi kam kijiye...jara setting to thik se kijiye..amrica jana hain...yahan ki ladkiyon ko nahi pata sakaya kamse kam wahan to baat ban jane do!!! Baal katne ke baad khud ko aaine mein takte rahe. Kabhi kangi ko yuun ghumate, kabhi kangi ko patke ke mej par rakh dete. aakhir me khush hokar bahar nikle....chera to asia khila tha mano Punam ka chand...
Baad mein janab chale gaye amrica....pata nahi wahan ki mehengi saloon mein unka kaam kiya nahi?...ladki mili ! ya nahi????

11:01 PM  
Blogger ams said...

Ahem

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home